World Cup Tickets GCC
The digital code is immediately delivered after payment!
TOD Content is streamed over the internet to certain internet-connected TVs, laptops, mobile phones, and any other devices (“TOD Devices”) upon approved payment of Your subscription.
1. We may offer You a number of subscription plans for TOD services (“TOD Services”): (i) Monthly Streaming Services Plans (Monthly Plans); or (ii) Yearly Streaming Services Plans (Yearly Plans); or (iii) Streaming Services sold on a prepaid basis (Event Plans, etc.) whether available.
3. You may view TOD Content primarily within the country in which you have established Your subscription and only in geographic locations where We offer TOD Services and have licensed such TOD Content.
4. TOD software is developed by, or for, TOD and may solely be used for authorized streaming and viewing of TOD Content through TOD Devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the TOD Services may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that You may automatically receive updated versions of the TOD software and related third-party software.
5. The quality of the display of TOD Content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as Your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of Your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to Your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content.
6. The time it takes to begin watching TOD Content will vary based on a number of factors, including Your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content You have selected and the configuration of Your TOD Device.
1. To subscribe to TOD Services, please make all necessary arrangements that enable you to access TOD Services by having internet access paid by You to Your network/ mobile operator, and a TOD Device), then register using your personal email and a strong password of your selection to open and activate Your TOD account (TOD Account”), select any of the available Plans, and pay the corresponding subscription fees as per the Payment Options made available to You.
2. It is understood that TOD Services are intended for use by one person. If multiple people authorized or not by You frequently access the same account by using Your username and Your password, the provisions of clause 10 [Copyright] shall apply. Hence, you are personally responsible for the use of Your account by Yourself or by any other person (either with or without Your consent). Please keep Your password, and Payment Option confidential, and do not hesitate to inform Us if You become aware of, or suspect any unauthorized use of Your TOD Account.
3. All information provided by You must be correct, accurate, updated during Your subscription.
4. If you wish to cancel Your account, you may first cancel Your subscription.
Now available on jokercodes.com
The Joker delivers.
How to receive this code instantly and conveniently
1. Select the payment method you prefer. jokercodes.com
2. Receive the code by email in seconds.
Check out our extensive portfolio of products and the many promotions and offers. No matter which game you play, Joker is here for you!
About this code
Terms and Conditions
1. Your TOD Account is unique to You, hence We can identify any unauthorized use of the TOD Services or illegal copying of programming or non-authorized reception of programming. In case of such breach, we shall be authorized without notice to (i) suspend and/or terminate Your TOD Account; and (ii) shall co-operate by providing Your details and Your address to any owner/licensor of copyright in the illegally copied program for the purpose of prosecution of such offence.
2. Any breach of this clause may infringe the copyright of third parties in the programs and channels provided as part of TOD Services. You will be responsible for any claims made against Us for losses we may suffer as a result of actual or claimed copyright infringement committed by You or any other person using Your TOD Account, for which You hereby indemnify to the full extent of such losses
. 3. If You believe that any TOD Content available through the Services infringe a copyright claimed by you, please contact Us at the following address: [email protected].